Monday, April 6, 2009

Nearing the end of part 1

25 days until I graduate from college and 90 days until I turn 23. Part 1 of my life is almost over, crazy! I am about to step out of the education part of my life and into the job/career part of my life. I am hoping that 23 is not 1/3 of my life but who knows. As graduation approaches I have so many thoughts and feelings inside me that I don't think I could even put it all into words. I am excited/nervous/sad/happy/hopeful/scared about what is ahead. All I can say this moment is thank goodness God is in control. I cannot imagine what other people my age, who are about to graduate, are thinking when you look at our world and where it is at. Why would anyone want to hire someone right out of college when there are more people losing jobs everyday than there are people getting hired. I am so glad my hope is founded in Christ. Even though I have no idea what I will be doing after May 2nd I know that God has big plans for me and I am so excited for the journey of discovery, challenge, and seeking after God.
Its hard to believe this was almost 4 years ago...

No comments: