Sunday, October 19, 2008

A WONDERFUL Weekend!!!


This weekend I got to see my brother, his wife, and my nice and nephew. I couldn't believe how big my niece and nephew are, the last time I saw them Reed was just a baby and now he is a little man. I try to keep up with their lives as best as I can with them living in Ohio but there are still so many little things that I don't get to know about them. Here are a few things I learned this weekend:

Scottie- Reed's stuffed animal that must be with him before, during, and after sleeping.

Tubby Time- Bath time for both Grace & Reed.

My Only Sunshine- Song that you have to sing to Reed a few times while you rock him before you put him to sleep. My favorite Auntie job :)

Loli- Lolly pop that Grace and Reed get while they do their breathing treatments at night, the affect of having a father with asthma.

Jesus Loves- Grace's new favorite game, just think duck duck goose. jesus loves, jesus loves, jesus loves...you!

Vroom Vroom- Reed's word for a motorcycle. He is obsessed with motorcycles, we walked by one and he stopped, pointed at it and then wouldn't leave.

I know these kids do not belong to me but I can't imagine loving anything more than I love them! I feel like I got just a glimpse of Christ's love for his children this weekend. I am so thankful to have gotten to spend this time with them, even though it was so short.

Gracie and I played with Photo Booth for a while, here are some pics. Who knew something so simple could be so entertaining to a 3 year old.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this post..it is beautiful! and i love the pictures...adorable.