Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blessed...

Yesterday we had Brie's Birthday/Going Away party at our house and today I was thinking about how blessed I have been to have Brie in my life and then I started thinking about all the things that bring joy to my life during this busy season. I am constantly thinking about my classes, homework, Homecoming, Yule, Legacy Week, my finances, and other responsibilities I have, so I thought I would take some time and reflect on the things in my life that I am blessed by:
-Brie
-1 on 1s with Heather and Janelle
-Phone calls from my sister, brother, mom and dad
-Knowing I get to see my niece and nephew in 2 weeks!!!!!!!
-Planning events for CBU that I hope will be glorifying to God
-Getting to go to bed the same time as my roommate and making up hand motions to songs before we fall asleep
-Seeing Dylan, Jon, Taylor and Travis and how God has been working in their lives the past 2 years
-Spending quality time with my roommates and us being open and honest with each other
-Sandals Church
-Living in a house this year and not having to worry about parking
-Classes and teachers that are challenging and educating

Here are some pics from Brie's Party, much thanks to Candy for being our awesome photographer...


















Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Brie, I know she felt extremely blessed to have you all here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo i love you

Anonymous said...

So....first of all, i would like to say that I am very sorry I didn't make it to the party :( However, I had a great time with you and Brie last night at CPK. It was cool to finally have time to get to hang out. Sorry if i have been really busy lately. But regarding the post, I am very thankful that God has been showing so many things to be thankful for. Let that continue to bring you all the more reason to worship Him and bring Him glory. I'm also happy that I was able to make the list haha