Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Im sorry but...


I need to vent a little. Today was a busy day but a productive one, however a couple things happened that really pissed me off. I had to go to Staples today to pick up some ink cartridges for work and as I was turning onto the street where Staples was I was having a hard time seeing around a bunch of parked cars, so I started to creep out carefully. As I was slowly about to turn the corner a guy in a Ford Expedition flew by me and stared me down the whole time. This is where the frustration began because 1. I was a ways away from his car and he was over reacting 2. I am not freaking Superman therefore I cannot see through metal and thus I was slowly turning onto the street and 3. my German tank could take his American scrap of metal anytime! Then I pulled into the Staples parking lot, found a spot, and of course out of all the empty spots I chose the one that contained my greatest pet peeve. If any of you truly know me then you already know where this story is going. There it was, a shopping cart in the middle of my spot. I am sorry but if you are one of the those people who leave your shopping cart in the parking spot next to you cause you don't want to walk 5 feet to put it away please just understand you are one of the laziest, selfish people in the world. If you claim that you don't have enough time to take 20 seconds and put your cart away then stop, slow down and do not let time control your life.
Life is only as busy as you make it.

2 comments:

Jeni Lee said...

I can't wait to hear stories like this when we live together, hehehe. We can come up with code names for cart freaks or something...

Kim said...

Oh Beth! I love you... and any German reference makes me happy = )