Sunday, May 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home...


Well I arrived home Saturday evening feeling bittersweet. I spent the day watching my best friend graduate, which was great but it also meant that at that moment our friendship would forever be different, not bad different just different. Then I had lunch with her and her family at Elephant Bar which was oh so yummy, after that I packed the beast full of my stuff and drove home. Im living with my sister again this summer which I am really excited about but it is always kinda weird being home at first because it feels like I'll just have to go back to school in a week or so. Well, in order to make that feeling go away and more importantly to survive the summer I had a job interview today with the Palos Verdes Chamber of Commerce which went really well and they offered me a job and I accepted (woohoo!). I actually start tomorrow morning which I am super excited about and they only need me through the end of June, which anyone who knows me knows that God orchestrated this perfectly because I leave for Thailand July 1st and I was worried about finding a summer job that would allow for me to be gone during that time. The only down side to this is the fact that I have a ton of stuff covering my room! I took a picture on my phone that is at the top, but it truly does not do the messiness justice. Who knows when the mess will be put away and you will be able to see the floor, it certainly will not be tonight because I am tired and I have to wake up in the morning and be a big kid. Why were we in such a hurry to grow up??

Here is to a fabulous summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you get finished cleaning yours come on over...i have 2 rooms you could clean....haha. miss you already.

Jeni Lee said...

I like the room set up like that!!! I'll post pictures of my room eventually, you'll be like what the heck hehe