Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Week :)

It is the end of a relaxing, productive weekend and I am watching the American Music Awards and I can't help but get excited for the upcoming week! Not only do we only have 2 days of school this week but there are some other awesome events that I really can't wait for. First off, on Monday I get to have always loved roommate time and celebrate Brit's 22nd birthday! I dearly love this girl:


On Tuesday night I get to experience Coldplay live with another roommate/one of my favorite people! (fyi:this was the night we got our tickets)


On Wednesday I will be going home and get to see the fam, enjoy a short break and I also get to see my wonderful Jew!

On Thursday I get to have quality family time and eat some yummy yummy food. My sister and I are in charge of cooking the Turkey again, we haven't burned it yet so hopefully it will look this good:


On Friday I get to spend some girl time with my mom and my sister while we go on the hunt for my Yule dress, I can't believe it is only 2 weeks away!



As I was writing this blog Coldplay came on and performed Lovers in Japan and I got the chills. Nancy and I are pretty much in denial that we get to witness that live in 2 days!!!!

No comments: