Sunday, February 24, 2008

I dearly love...


...these three people. They are the ones that I get to see all the time and the ones I open my heart up too. I trust them with all that I am and they continually support me on a daily basis. They know the best of me and the worst of me and still want me around. I can't imagine my life without them and I consider myself truly blessed to have them in my life.

Today at church my pastor talked about the vision of our church and how it was created to be a place where everyone is accepted, the best and the worst of them and it made me thankful to be a part of such an awesome community and for having people in my life who do the same for me.

2 comments:

briannaelizabeth said...

well i love you too

Beth said...

bethie, this aspect of community is profound and above all other things it will carry you, sustain you, and hold you as only the love of God can. Sacrifice for it, surrender physical location, pride of occupation and whatever else that would take you away from your community. Community is the cornerstone of the faith that has been severly compromised by the flipant attitude of church goers today. Remain...and experience fullness of life...leave and experience life's pain alone.
bethie's older brother